Thank you for registering!
Regarding Your Upcoming Walk at:
When: Check the email of your purchase for date and time.
Walk location: Tamarack Nature Center, 5287 Otter Lake Rd, White Bear Township, MN 55110 (map provided below)
Parking: Lots of free parking available.
Meeting spot: We will meet at the Pavillion, not the main building. See map below.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class to ensure you are not left behind! Due to the structure of the walk, we can’t accommodate people who are late. Refunds will not be granted to registered guests who miss the walk due to tardiness or do not show.
- If there happens to be a gathering at the pavillion (as it is first come first serve there may be parties or classes going on, I will be at the Center’s sign directly across from the pavilion at the parking lot. See picture below.)
- Walk/accessibility information: The walk will be at a slower-than-usual-pace with many pauses and will cover less than 1 mile. There are paved, flat, maintained trails are unchallenging. Much of the time we will be off trail in the woods where the paths are bare earth, and terrain is mostly flat, with some slope changes. There are roots, downed trees, and logs throughout. The conditions of the trails will vary from season to season and day to day. Depending on the season, there could be snow, ice, mud, slippery leaves, etc. on the ground. If you require accommodations or have questions about accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please dress properly for the season and the weather. Since we are not doing a strenuous hike or moving constantly, we won’t be working up a sweat. You may want to dress a little warmer than usual. Think layers. See our FAQS page for more details on what to bring and wear. At times there will be sitting. You are welcome to bring a cushion or blanket to sit on if you wish.
- Covid-19 Policy
- We will be following the most current and safest protocols due to the COVID-19 virus. We practice safe social distancing and wearing of masks if we get closer than 6 feet of each other. You can remove your mask when you are outside and away from other people, or not in a gathering.
- While we offer free prepackaged snacks and tea (for safety due to Covid), if wish, you may bring your own beverage and nut free snacks.
*A liability release waiver and photo release must be signed prior to start of walk.*
We will gather and meet at the Pavillion, not the main building, located across from the first parking lot as you enter the nature center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
Pavillion is on the left in below photo, before the main building.